Friday 22 January 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT FOR HIM

I usually make one of those last minute inspiration list for Valentine's Day, because I never plan what to get my boyfriend. However, this year I decided to make an inspiration list before hand :) Every year I come up with something different for my boyfriend, depending on my mood and budget. Last year I gave him a very funny Valentine's card and the year before I gave him a homemade coupon for massage. 

Here is just a small list of things you can get your other half for Valentine's Day. If you are on a small budget, you can as well try and DIY some of the things such as the coupon, the mug or the card.

One thing I did not add to the list is chocolate or something sweet that your boyfriend would love. You can get some beautiful Valentine's chocolate from your local confectionary producer or make some yourself :)

One Happy Leaf Cufflinks HERE / Tree HUT watch HERE / MostToastyGoods Mug HERE / LuffDO Bowtie HERE / TurtlesSoup Card HERE / Contessa Jewellery Gemstone Bracelet HERE / SimplyyHandmade Valentine's Day Coupon Book HERE


What do you think? Let me know if you would add something to the list :)
Have an awesome Friday and also weekend.

FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,

Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!