Saturday 13 September 2014

Its all about DENIM

Love denim shirts, can match them so easily with sneakers, boots, heels etc. It is definitely a must have for the AW 2014 season. I am a proud owner of 3 denim shirts- different styles. You can also notice a wide range of denim jackets, shorts and high waist jeans on the shelves of many clothing stores this season. I am keeping an eye on NELLY.COM range of high waist jeans HERE with a lot of lovely pieces.




       

                 VERO MODA denim shirt HERE                  VERO MODA denim shirt HERE



Do you have one in your closet?

Yours,
Fashion Memos.



1 comment:

  1. chambray shirts are my favorite!
    xo,
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!