Saturday 10 May 2014

Photo Diary

Hello girls, 

I am having a lovely Saturday with a little bit of shopping and relaxing since the last two weeks have been quite intense and have been quite busy with different projects. I am also looking forward to the Eurovision fonal tonight and of course crossing fingers for the Danish and Norwegian song. I have not really heard all of the songs but so far my favourites are those:-)

I am also getting ready for my trip to Bulgaria that I have been looking forward to for such a long time. I have not been home for almost a year so can't wait to spend the next 3weeks there. But more about that in the post tomorrow:-)


Enjoy the lovely weekend!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!