Thursday 15 May 2014

Bulgarian Adventures Part 1

So... I arrived safe in Bulgaria after a long day of travelling from Aarhus to Copenhagen then continued by plane Copenhagen-Belgrad-Sofia... Quite an adventure it turned out to be but finally here.


I travelled with Air Serbia which has released recently this new route from Denmark to Bulgaria and I was extremly happy with their service. The prices were Very friendly which quite important when you are still a student. The staff was Very friendly and answered all the questions I had and I honestly I haven't seen so many beautiful women on one plane for a long time:-)) Food was great since I paid just a small prise from the value I got to receive. Anyways, if you travel somewhere in Europe, check their destinations as they are definitely worth it:-)

P.S. You remember it is my lil sister's graduation in just a number of days? I Will give you some updates on how the preparation for the prom night is going!

Have a lovely days, guys!!!

Yours,

Fashion Memos.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good airlines, which are hard to find in our days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it was a great trip and amazing service!

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!