Saturday 5 April 2014

Complete your PROM outfit with DRESSALE

The last part of the guide How to get ready for your PROM is on the way. I though I should present you with a complete PROM outfit. I chose products with friendly prices as you can also see from the links below. I just order a prom clutch from DRESSALE that I am looking forward to get. Anyways, the website is pretty great in terms of variety and prices and the product that I ordered was with delivery costs but as far as they told me, they are working on free delivery services from this month.


  '





I love this outfit, it is simple and at the same time classy. The dress is in my favourite yellow colour with simple accessories and heels. The heels are not too high so they will be comfortable during the entire prom night :)

What do you think about my complete PROM outfit:)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!