Thursday 13 March 2014

Friday Fashion Rush

Happy Friday, girls!

I hope you have planned a long and lovely weekend where you are going to enjoy a little bit more the spring weather... but don't forget to rest of course:) I have a busy weekend planned, starting from Friday early morning. I am looking forward for the launch of a new brand for leather garments  just in the heart of Aarhus. If you find yourself in the area, you can check the event HERE. The company has been promoted in the media as providing high quality leather items and making those items available for everyone. 

**********

Надявам се, че сте планирали дълъг и прекрасен уикенд, за се насладите малко повече на пролетно време ... но не забравяйте да си почине, разбира се :) Аз, имам планиран натоварен уикенд, започвайки се от петък рано сутринта. Нямам търпение да посетя модното ревю по случай старта на нова марка за кожени облекла в сърцето на Орхус. Ако се окажете в района по това време, можете да проверите на събитието ТУК.


A picture of me enjoying the lovely spring day in Denmark, yesterday sitting on the grass and chatting with my friend! It was a lovely day:-)

Enjoy your Friday and weekend, girls!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.


1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!