Thursday 6 February 2014

Friday finds from eBay


Hello darlings,

I hope you are getting ready for a lovely weekend. Any plans?

It is Friday-time to release the finds for the weekly finds. I am quite fond of the neon colors and love the yellow skirt. I also stumbled upon this lovely shirt and high waist shorts. Have you found something interesting while searching on the net, please feel free to post a comment with all your finds, I will be happy to read everything and get some suggestions:)




What do you think about my finds? Anything you like?

Enjoy your weekend, girls!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love online shopping! I always find smthng nice on asos.com and of course taobao.com (as I live in China:))))
    Love the neon skirt that you found!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black shorts!

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!