Saturday 9 November 2013

Hottest Pantone Colors Spring 2014

Hello Fashion Memos readers,

Happy Saturday! Enjoying the day? I hope you are. Here, in Barcelona, the weather has been lovely most of the day, still 20 degrees or approximately, isn't that great?:)

The last days I have been trying to shop for some materials for different DIYs, mostly jewels and I have been thinking about the top colors in 2014 in order to try and match that. I found a list of colors that are supposed to be the hottest for spring 2014 and I am dying to share them with you and hear what you think. Personally, I don't seem to have found some of the colors in the shops but I guess the spring collections have not been released, yet, by all designers

Anyways, I would love to hear from you what you think about all those colors and which ones are your favorite:)

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

*************************

Здравейте скъпи читатели,

Хубава събота! Надявам се, че се наслаждавате на този прекрасен съботен ден. Тук, в Барселона, времето беше страхотно, по-голямата част от деня, все още е 20 градуса или приблизително  (не е ли супер :)?)

Последните дни се опитвам да пазаря материали за различни DIYs, предимно бижута и се позачудих какви са топ цветове за пролет 2014 г., и искам да споделя с вас какво намерих.

Намерих списък от цветове, които се очаква да бъде най-горещите за пролетта на 2014 г. и искам да чуя вашето мнение и мислите по темата. Лично аз, не открих някои от цветовете в магазините, но предполагам, пролетните колекции не са изложени още от всички дизайнери.

Както и да е, бих искал да чуя от вас какво мислите за всички тези цветове и кои са любимите ви :)? Идеи?

Поздрави!
Фешън Мемос.


Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring 2014


P.S. Join the Facebook - Twitter - Instagram pages and follow all the updates from Fashion Memos.

Присъединете се към страницата ми във Facebook - Twitter - Instagram за да получите най-горещите новини.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, thx for sharing. And also great colors. My fav is of course the dazzling blue ;-) but the rest is OK too ;-) Nah like them all, I just love colors. Period.
    have a nice weekend hun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are great definitely, Lenya! My fav is Violet Tulip. Love that one, very delicate :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!