Wednesday 10 April 2013

On the go... Day 1 in Milan

Hey you guys:)

I am so sorry that I could not write you so much but having wireless connection in Milan was not so easy. I had a wonderful trip and enjoyed some quality time with my lovely boyfriend and girlfriend in the fashion capital.

Not only that I could go shopping and visited some of the most famous shopping places but I also got to enjoy the good Italian food. We arrived Friday evening when my friend introduced us to an aperitivo restaurant. Indeed, a good way to experience Italian food and at the same time taste different kinds. I indeed enjoyed it!




More pictures from my little journey are coming up soon!
Lots of hugs,
Fashion Memos

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!