Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back to reality and Back to school

Hello Ladies,

I was  not very active last week but I hope I have a good excuse. I had my last exam that was required to enter the Master program that I have wanted for a long time-AND I MANAGED.:)
I am officially back to school from 5th of September, so I can not describe how happy I am. That is why I enjoyed the weekend using the mega sale on nelly.com and the free freight that they had for some days.


I though recommend you not only to look at the sale section but also their new collection, they have some lovely things to offer. I have the eye on a couple of pair pf shoes but I am going to show them to you a little bit later.

I also spent a lovely weekend with my boyfriend's family, I was a little bit sick so I could not be fully active-but tried. I attended a baptism  of the cutest little boy on the earth. It was a little bit weird, as the church was a little bit different from what I am used to, but at the same time interesting, of course. After the church we went for brunch that was amazing:)
That is pretty much how my weekend went!




Enjoy your day:)
Yours,
Fashion Memos

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!