Tuesday 3 April 2012

H&M Conscious Collection 2012

The last couple of years the company has made a huge success of exclusive collaborations with a number of big names in the fashion industry. In the next weeks, H&M will launch an exclusive collection-Conscious Collection. The red-carpet pieces will be available only in a limited number of shops. The collection is made from sustainable materials like organic cotton and recycled polyester. Here you can see some of the fabulous dresses:)

Source:Stylefrizz.com

Source:Stylefrizz.com

Source:Stylefrizz.com

Source: Stylefrizz.com


I  fall in love with some of the dresses straight away. My favourite is definately the second piece. Looks great! I think the price is 199 Euros and the fisrt one is 299 Euros.
I also  like the neon green dress with the open back:) 69 Euros

What do you think about the collection?


Enjoy your day!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!