Monday 23 April 2012

DIY Glitter Sneakers

I am sorry I have not been posting anything for a week but I have not had any internet connection for the past week! Anyways, I have prepared some interesting posts for you for this week so drop by and check out the blog this one.

www.bianco.dk





Do you remember those silver snickers from my last post?! I really love them, so I decided to try and make them myself. 



Materials you need:

Hobby Glue-for textile
Silver glitter
Scissors 
Brush
Sneakers 

Помните ли тези сребърни маратонки?! Харесвам ги, затова реших да опитам да ги направя сама.


Нужни материали:

Лепило за текстил
Сребрист брукат
Ножици
Четка за рисуване
Маратонки



Take a  plastic bow and mix the glue and the glitter together./ Смесете бруката и лепилото в пластмасова купичка.





So I got myself a new pair of sneakers:) They look great! What do you think about this project?
Сдобих се с чифт нови маратонки:) които изглеждат страхотно! Какво мислите за този проект?

Enjoy your Monday!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!