Tuesday 27 March 2012

Let's finally put off the winter jackets

I have finally changed my winter jacket to my spring leather jacket. I have had an amazing day full of positive emotions. It started with receiving my order from NELLY.COM (I told you last week that they don't only have a lot of discounts but also free delivery). I ordered a dress that could fit may be my glitter pink stilettos. I will show you some pictures of the dress tomorrow, I hope you like it. Did you order something? You can do it until 31st March, so hurry up:)



Anyways, I got a big breakfast, cleaned the house and went to the forrest next to my apartment. I enjoyed the sun almost the whole day. It reached 17 degrees here, in Aarhus! Amazing weather!

What did you do?
I hope you also enjoyed your day!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

2 comments:

  1. I had a nice walk on the Aarhus beach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the weather was amazing. I also enjoyed the sun.It is unfortunately gone now:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!