Monday 19 March 2012

Weddings! Everyone Loves Them...

I am happy to start Monday morning with great news. I don't think I have mentioned before that one of my best friends, she is from Romania, is getting married in July this year. I was honoured to be one of the four bridesmates. The wedding will take place in Baia Mare, Romania. I am looking forward to July. But before that we need to come back to Denmark.

I received recently the wedding invitation, it is so beautiful. You can have a sneak look of it here. 
Now we are at the stage where we are looking for dresses and trying to figure out if the dress should be long or short, very official or something more simple. The decors of the hall where we are going to stay are going to be brown and champagne color, so the dresses of the bridesmates should also match very light brownish/champagne color.

                                                                              
                                     

I will keep you updated:)
Have a great and sunny Monday!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!